Experts and iPad enthusiasts have been trying to predict the features of the iPad 2, here is a new analyst report about the iPad 2. For a while now iPad 2 has been generating a lot of conversations and analysis. It is said that Apple iPad 2 will be available for sale by the middle of Feb, 2011. Apple also planning to launch its first generation iPad in Indian market on Jan 28th, 2011. Now, Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo from Concord Securities, Taiwan, has tried to make bold predictions on the specification that the, to-be-launched iPad 2 may have.
According to Apple Insider, Ming-Chi Kuo’s report was summarizes:
Apple’s iPad 2 will feature a better quality display, faster chips, separate CDMA and GSM versions, iPod touch-like dual cameras, and vendors will produce 4.5 to 5 million units in the first quarter, according to a new report from TaiwanAccording to the report, the iPad 2 updates ‘focuses on thickness and anti-reflection, not resolution’. The report also suggests that the focus will be on increasing the processing power, and enhancing the graphics. Additionally, it will focus on increasing the RAM and making fasten the system.
iPad 2 Specifications are as follows[Updated on March 2 ]
- Processor: Apple-A5 dual core processor (2 times faster than iPad’s processor).
- GPU: Imagination’s SGX543 dual core graphics technology
- Storage: 16GB,32GB,64GB
- Resolution: 1,024×768
- Clock: 1,066 MHz
- Chip: GSM iPad: Infineon chip, CDMA iPad: Qualcomm chip
- Camera: Front facing video camera.
- HDMI Support (provides output up to output 1080p).
- 33% thinner.
- Mirrored video output.
- 1.3 Pounds.
- Comes in two colors (black and white).
- Wi-Fi version costs $499 and Wi-Fi+3G costs $629 for 16 GB model.
- Flap covering front side of the iPad 2.
- Height: 9.50 inches (241.2 mm)
- Width: 7.31 inches (185.7 mm)
- Depth: 0.34 inch (8.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.33 pounds (601 g)
- Shipping Date is 11th March.
source : http://www.techprone.com/